|Job Title||Recruitment for Aarogya Mithras in YSR Kadapa District|
|Description||Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust ( A.P government) Going to Fill up 12 Aarogya Mithra Vacancies In Kadapa District via Out sourcing Format, Main Educational Qualification for Aarogya Mithra is B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, B.Pharmacy, Pharmacy D, B.Sc Medical Lab-Technology with good academic record.|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 12,000 (INR)|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
YSR Kadapa District
Method of recruitment for each post on Outsourcing basis.
Qualification for the post of Aarogya Mithra:
A. B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, B.Pharmacy, Pharmacy D, B.Sc Medical Lab-
Technology with good academic record.
i. Excellent communication skills.
ii. Should read, speak, and write Telugu and English.
iii. Should have computer knowledge and efficient in MS office.
iv. Shall have basic understanding of Medical / Surgical specialties, and Hospitals
Last date for submission of Applications is 17-06-2021
(1) Candidates applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of Applications.
(2) Recruitment shall be done only on the recommendations of duly constituted Selection Committees. The decision of the Appointing Authority shall be final.
(3) The filled applications should be sent to the District Medical and Health Officer, D.No. 57-98-1, Akkayapalli, Shastri Nagar, Kadapa on or before 17-06-2021 (up to 05.00 PM) through person to drop in the drop box at O/o. DM&HO, Kadapa.
(4) Computer Examination / Interviews to be held at District Head Quarters. Exact address / location will be intimated to candidates later.
(5) At the time of computer examination, the individuals must bring the Original Id Proof (Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Pan card), resume, xerox copies of certificates and also experience certificate.
- Academic qualification – 65 Marks
- Computer Skills – 15 Marks
- Interview (Subject) – 20 Marks
Number of Posts : 12
- FEE Details :
Each applicant must pay application process fees of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) in
Account No: 067401001328 of ICICI Bank, Kotireddi Circle Branch, Kadapa, IFSC Code: ICIC0000674
NOTE: Mode of Payment: through on-line/UPI/Bank and UTR/ Receipt/Counterfoil should be
enclosed along with the application.
Documents/ Certificate to be produced at the time of selection process:
Following documents/certificates, in original along with one set of photocopies are required
to be brought at the time of selection process:
- 10th Standard
- Degree / PG from UGC recognized university
- Registration certificate from the concerned Nursing / Para Medical Board
- Caste Certificate from competent authority
- Date of Birth Certificate
- No Objection Certificate (If in service)
- Concerned medical certificate for differently abled persons (if applicable)