Waste Decomposer is a consortium of few Beneficial Micro-Organisms which are isolated from Desi Cow Dung by Krishan Chandra of NCOF ( National Centre of Organic Forming )
Waste Decomposer or Bio Decomposer Works as Bio Fertilizer, Biocontrol and as well as Soil Health Reviver. it can also be used in Various Ways Such as Quick Composting of bio-waste, drip irrigation, Foliar spray as Biopesticide against most of the plant disease and Mainly used as “In-situ Composting of crop residue and Seed Treatment.
” In-situ = it is a Latin word meaning “on-site” “.
Recently Delhi Govt planned to use Waste Decomposer to decompose the crop residues instead of crop residue burning.
Features of Waste Decomposers :
- Simple and Reliable with no side effects
- Ready to use ( Within 5 Days )
- Longer Shelf Life ( 3 years)
- Recommended for all crops
- Recommended for all types of Soils
- Low-cost ( 20/- Per Bottle)
- More Than one lakh metric tonne Organic Mannure could be produced from 1 bottle per year by farmer
About NCOF :
- NCOF = National Centre of Organic Farming
- Head Quarters = Ghaziabad
- Ministry : Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.